Sunday, January 6, 2013

This evening i was shocked by a news from my colleague.
A father of my colleague has passed away. Thousand of doubts wondering what was wrong with her dad?  Just few months ago her dad was the frequent driver to pick her back home from office for lunch then drove her back to office again when she was still pregnant. Only a man with good health could do this so frequent...

It should be an accident i guessed. Then this morning's headline suddenly came into my mind.  A Chinese man who was trying to clean the seaweed that stuck underneath the boat was found drowned. Then i read the news again, it was the same surname...

I couldn't think of it on how will i go through this if this happen to me. She just happily got a baby boy  2 months ago, then in such a sudden, her dad passed away. Life is so freaking fragile. We will not be able to know what will gonna happen the next second to us. Why? There are a lot of whys? Why he would ended up drowning? Why was this timing? Why only a 30 minutes time makes so much different in others life? Why?

I am afraid that would happen to me one day. But No... The real fact is everybody will gonna go through this stage. Is just a matter of time.

I refused to think of it.

It's so close to save him..Yet it's so real that he has gone. Everything is just drastic.

No comments: